Monday, September 8, 2008

IKE!?!!!? Ike Turner?


I can't believe after 3 days of being back in New Orleans, I gotta worry about Ike's ass! Is Ike Turner coming back in Hurricane form to come kick our asses? Only time will tell. Luckily, I didn't lose power from Gustav, and I didn't lose my boyfriend either even though I was really worried about him because he didn't leave Louisiana. And even more, I'm glad Gustav didn't turn out to be the "mother of all storms" as our wonderful Mayor Ray Nagin made it out to be. I really think he tried to scare the bejeezus out of New Orleans citizens to get them moving out of the city this time. Everyone knows New Orleanians could be the most stubborn when it came to evacuating the city.. either that or lack of funds. But at least they took the initiative this time to use the resources provided to them to get out of the city. Now that that is out the way, let's hope I get this internship with the New Orleans Hornets!!! Ike, go away!!!! Or better yet, go to Texas! lol

No comments: